- 1/2 French baguette, sliced 1/2 inch on the bias
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Goat Cheese ( Plain or Anna's Herbs )
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
1. Grill bread (I use an indoor grill pan) on both sides until toasted. Remove and rub the toasts with the garlic clove. Drizzle lightly with olive oil
2. Thaw peas in a strainer and rinse under warm water. Set aside
Combine the Goat Cheese, ricotta, parmesan, lemon zest and a pinch of sea salt. Add the peas and stir with a spoon, mashing the peas with the back of the spoon.
3. Spoon cheese mixture onto the toasts, top with extra parmesan, and serve.