Serves: 6 - 8
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-4 limes (enough to cover onion slices)
- 3 lbs. watermelon, cubed
- 5 oz. Haute Goat Feta, cut in small cubes
- 1 bunch Italian parsley, arugula, or cilantro
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 1/8- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
1. Soak onions in lime juice and set aside.
2. Combine cubed watermelon, parsley, mint, and feta in a large bowl. Add the onions and the lime juice they have been soaking in. Add the olive oil and olives.
3. Stir gently to combine, being careful to not break up the feta.
**Taste for seasoning and add if needed: salt, more lime juice and black pepper (optional). If the feta is salty you may not need additional salt.